BBB now publishes the complete details of complaints, including original complaint transcripts and their accompanying business responses.
Consumers and businesses can now check complaint details on free BBB Business Reviews to:
- Understand the nature of disputes.
- Determine the seriousness of allegations.
- Get a feel for how businesses treat their customers.
- Look for unreasonable complaints or responses.
- Read how complaints are resolved, or not resolved.
- Make smarter shopping decisions.
BBB’s complaint details are published verbatim—personal information is censored as necessary—and include:
- Initial complaints and the desired resolutions.
- Business responses and consumer rebuttals.
- Resolution statuses.
- A short story from BBB Productions about a local business owner dealing with complaint detail publishing is available on BBB’s YouTube page.
We feel this change will benefit businesses and consumers. If you have any questions, please contact us at (603) 224-1991.